How To Earn More Money From Upwork

This post is basically based on those people who wants to know how to earn more money or wants to have an awesome income side by side.



You must have heard about this Freelancing Website Upwork and some of you guys must be thinking that I am making it up or its for the lucky one.

But this is not the truth, I myself earned more than $30,000 from Upwork.com and still working as a Digital Marketer from this Platform.

I want to share with you guys my own experience of being an Upwork Freelancer.

I am very proud to tell you guys that since two years Upwork has given me a Top Rated Freelancer Batch. I am not saying that earning Top Rated Batch is easy but when you give your 100% dedication towards this Freelancer work, then everyone can earn it.




To get your trust, I am giving you my link to my profile and also a message from Upwork CEO.

You’ve maintained your Top Rated status for another full year!
We created the Top Rated program to support the best talent on Upwork. Less than 10% of our community has earned this distinction, and even fewer maintain the high quality and standards for as long as you have.
I want to personally thank you for all the great work you do to help make Upwork a vibrant community.
Wishing you continued success,
Stephane Kasriel
CEO, Upwork

I opened my account on this platform 5 years back and for 2-3 months I was daily submitting proposals to the job posts and still I was not being hired but I have never let my hope and dedication go down.

Suddenly at night when I got woke up and checked my phone, there was a message from a client named Andrew Scherer with an offer letter for a contract to get started. I was so glad at that point of time and suddenly I stood up and opened my laptop and accepted the offer letter and at that very point, I started working and completed my first milestone and submitted to my client.

I made my client so happy that since that day and now today, I am his freelancer and still working with him. My first milestone was only for 7 dollars and now I have earned more than 10k from this client.

When I opened my account on Upwork, I don't have any such skills but I know basic things like Data Entry work, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and some web research.

So if you guys know this much only then this platform can give you a very huge income but you have to give your clients very quick reply and try to submit every milestone before the desired duration of the client and never let your hope get down if you don't get selected for the job post, it takes time but when you do get one job at least then it would really help you to get another one.

So don't waste your time, go sign up and start working.

Thanks
Mehdi

No comments